While living with them I looked after their 3 lovely kids. Out of the children my favorite was the little one, Ashton. When Ashton started going to school my days became somehow boring cause I didn't have him around often anymore. One day Ashton came home from school very excited to show me a project he had done there. It was this collage (that you see in the pic up there) of all of our family members holding hands, he had include me there. He gave me the paper and said "Here Julie, so you won't ever forget that you part of our family too!". That was just amazing! How can a 4 years old say such a thing? It was just unexpected! And I save that piece of paper with me wherever I go since then.
Now, guess who am I in the collage? LOL.
Cute story!
ReplyDeleteToo bad we lose so much of childhood directness.